PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - ODDY Uniwraps Food Wrapping Paper Roll 8 Mtr.
Name of Product : ODDY UNIWRAPS FOOD WRAPPING PAPER 8 MTR.
Description : Oddy Uniwraps is a multi-purpose food grade paper ideal for wrapping your everyday meals like paranthas, rotis, burgers, sandwiches & many more such items. It is heat resistant upto 220 degree Celsius, non-sticky, certified for contact with food & keeps food fresher than aluminium foil due to its breathable material which optimizes the moisture content of your food. Now make your packed meals fun and keep it fresh by using Oddy Uniwraps Food Wrapping Paper, which comes in an attractive print so that your kids would never bring a full tiffin box back! Paper is heat resistant up to 220 degree Celsius or 428 Fahrenheit. The product can be safely used in microwave ovens within this range.
Product Details :-
Uniwraps Food Wrapping Paper (278" X 8 Mtrs.)
One Side Printed and Other Side Non - Stick Coated.
Return Policy - ODDY Uniwraps Food Wrapping Paper Roll 8 Mtr.
1. Returns accepted only in case of damaged/missing product.
2. Product should be in unused and original condition.
3. Video recording at the time of unpacking the parcel will be required for any subsequent claims of missing or damaged products.
4. In case of shortages/damages, return will be accepted in only 2 days after the delivery date.
5. Return at buyer’s risk and cost.
6. We shall not be responsible for return of products due to insufficient or wrong address/contact details given by buyer and in such a case of non delivery by India Post/ Courier Partner, refunds would be given after deducting actual shipment charges levied bothway.
Free Delivery in India for Cart Amount more than 7499
Allied Business Corporation
"ALLIED BUSINESS CORPORATION is a firm engaged in distributorship and marketting of various niche home products items such as SAIL SALEM STAINLESS Steel Utensils, ODDY Food Wrapping Papers, HAWKINS Cookwares etc. It is based at Udaipur, Rajasthan and its Home Products Division is being run under leadership of Mrs. Seema Samar.